Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Purple Pumpkin - SOLD OUT!

**NEXT LISTING - FRIDAY 23RD JULY**

Wow, what an amazing response to my first listing on here. I have completely SOLD OUT!!! Thanks everyone for your fabulous support. I am busily making up new packs and loads more buttons, with some brand new designs. I'd love some feedback, as to what sort of things you'd like to see on here - were there any types of kit you'd like that I didn't have on here? What types of kit would you like to see more of...boy/girl/heritage/vintage/brights/baby, etc.

I'll be back soon, with some sneak peaks of what I've got in store. Can't wait to show you!

9 comments:

Andie said...

Wow! I've only just found your blog and it's sold out already! My fave kits are the Denim Girl and Heritage. Love how you put a great variety of flowers / buttons into each kit :D

Anne P said...

Congrats on selling out, that is fantastic.

Belinda said...

Congratulations Sam on your success with the first kits. I was too lateto order anything!! Would love to see more heritage...loved the denim girl kit and your little buttons are adorable. Keep up the good work Sam and I'll have to make sure I get in quicker next time!! LOL B-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

Mel said...

I just love everything you do, the buttons are my favorite's, flower centres, lots of uses and I cannot wait to get them in the mail, congratulations on selling our dear friend, so happy for you. Melxx

Tracie said...

Well done Sam! I'm so glad I got in when I did. I'm in a bit of a Graphic 45 phase at the moment so I'm lovin' vintage!

Lydia said...

I was to late to get anything too, but I would love to see more of those adorable creatures!!

mbb said...

I have been so busy this week that I am only now reading this post (it's late Friday night!)

Clearly I am too late to get any of your goodies, will have to try harder next time.

Shazza said...

Hi Sam!

Anne Patterson and Amanda Taylor have sent me emails regarding 'Purple Pumpkin sponsoring callenge sites.... I run two challenge blogs that you may be interested in sponsoring.

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

and

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

I would love to hear from you, my email address is shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com

cheers
shazza