Thursday, October 7, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...


This is what my kitchen bench has looked like for the last few days. Not to mention the dining table and scraproom tables too! As soon as one batch gets packed it gets cleared for the next load. It has been a bit of a mad house around here since the update, so I've decided that I'll be converting the garage into a work shop for Purple Pumpkin! I am soooo grateful to you all for supporting Purple Pumpkin, and I just LOVE providing everyone with fun scrapbooking embellishments!!!

A bit of a postage update...pretty much all the orders have now been posted. If you paid in the last day or two, your order will be going out today :)

Now, work has already started on the next lot of kits and I'd love some feedback and ideas from everyone. What colour combos would you like to see? Are there any types of picture buttons that you would love to see? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)

Well, I'm off to do a bit more packing. Hope you have a great day!!

12 comments:

Charmane said...

WOW! they look amazing!

Anne P said...

Christmas type of stuff. And not necessarily the traditional christmas colours (ie the santa at our shops is Blue and Silver!!!) but he still wares the red suite.
Anyway, just and idea as you could do up christmas packs and maybe a selection of lots of little bits to do cards.

Liz Weber said...

Wowzers Sam you sure are a busy bee! That's a great idea about converting the garage into a workshop!

I would LOVE to see some TEAL/TURQUOISE and Burgundy colour schemes.

Keep up the great work, can't wait to get this lot and then see the next update!

Kelly Massman said...

Can't wait to get mine! Glad to see that your business is a SUCCESS!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the reds and blues, would love to see some boy ornage and lime green, and even some teal too

mummy29 said...

wow you have been so busy!!! its such an honour to be able to support a mum who enjoys scrappn as much as the rest of us and your products are so unique thats what makes our layouts even better!!! i agree some christmas stuff, my tree is going to be pink and blue this year like the decorations from big w so those colours too would be great!!!

mel said...

omg... you have been very busy!!! looks like lots of fun too

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

Cngratulations Sam that your business is si successful :)
I too would love to see some Christmas themed goodies in non-traditional colours.
Some characters other than Santa would be good if possible eg Elves or Reindeer.

Sara said...

Woohoo! Glad that things are going so well. I would love to see boyish combos. I would also love to get some of those butterfly buttons by themselves, not in a kit.

Jasmine S said...

I just want to jump in there with them and play play play....

Lydia said...

Holy wow!!! Yeah I think you need the garage!! What a fabulous mess!!! it looks so creative and colorful!!