Saturday, March 26, 2011

Introducing..,.

It's day 3 of our designer introductions, and time for you to meet the talented Sarah Ward...



My name is Sarah Ward, otherwise known as Sar in the scrapbooking world. I run my own online store from home, and I totally live and breath scrapbooking. I am married to my soul mate Dan and we have three amazing children - Cooper 6, Georgia 4 & Bronte 2. These three create a LOT of inspiration for me to scrapbook, journal and they well & truly keep my passion for this craft alive.

Sar's work is just gorgeous...here are some of her layouts...




To see some more of Sar's fabulous layouts, make sure you check out her blog HERE!

4 comments:

Nay and Gilly said...

WTG Sar!! totally deserve this spot on the DT, ur work rox!!
Luv renee

Belinda said...

Gorgeous layouts Sar!! Looking forward to working with you on the team!! Cheers B-)

Unknown said...

WAHOO Sar!!! Your work ROCKS!! Look foward to being on the team with you for the next 6 months!! xx

Nati Tristan said...

Awesome layouts and inspirational work! Can't wait to see all of the work!