Monday, March 28, 2011

Introducing...

Day 5 of our designer introductions! Meet Melinda Thompson...


Hi my name is Melinda Thompson but most people know me as Min. I am married to a wonderful husband Brad of 10 years and we have two adorable boys, Riley 3.5 years, Finlay 2 years who are my constant source of inspiration. We have just recently moved to Emerald in Central Queensland and just love the quiet country life. I started scrapping around the time that Riley was born but only really became ‘serious’ about 18 months ago. Now I am hooked!! Scrapbooking to me is a wonderful combination of creative release and a way of recording our family’s memories. I love to scrap and journal about the little & insignificant details of my boy’s life. I do something scrap related nearly everyday, if I’m not scrapping I am thinking about it, browsing through magazines, online galleries and blogs or simply taking photos of my little boys. My style is always evolving, not sure if I have a style as I love to experiment with new techniques, so it often depends on what I am scrapping or the challenge. Even though I have two boys, I am not afraid to use and odd flower here and there on my LO’s. But I do love to use any distressing technique, stitching and non scrapping and handmade embellishments on my LO’s.

Here are some of Melinda's gorgeous pages, using Purple Pumpkin buttons...

Want to see more? Then make sure you check out Melinda's blog HERE.

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Gorgeous Work!

Belinda said...

Stunning layouts Melinda!!!

Chloe said...

Lovely LO's Melinda :-) congrats on the DT spot :-)