Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day Cards - Melinda

Hello to you all :))

Hope all of you special mothers had a wonderful and relaxing Mothers Day yesterday!! Just thought I would share with you a couple of cards I made for my mum and mother-in-law.

First up I used one of these buttons which were on sale on Friday night!!! Hope you got some of these little darlings!



For a different look I did a little layering...layered the button on top of a Prima flower.  Also you will see I did a border around the outside of the card using some gorgeous pink twine, which was also on sale...


Next I couldn't put down this gorgeous satin rosette flower...it just matched my papers perfectly, It normally comes with a button in the center,  but to give it a more girly look...(just for mothers day) I gently pulled off the button and added a little cute flower to the center...see...very easy to adapt to the look you are trying to go for!!  And the best bit...I now have a cute little button I can use somewhere else!


And I will leave with you a layout I have created recently using another cute little PP button!


These little cuties would have to be my fav I think...have used them so many times on my layouts! 


 WOW what a great sale Sam had on Friday night! I hope you got all that you wanted! I know I will be stalking the postie this week..lol!!

Thanks for visiting and thank you for any lovely comments left!
Take care
xx

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Stunning, stunning and STUNNING!!!! Great use of buttons Min. Gorgeous work. Especially love that adorable layout.