Sunday, May 8, 2011

Purple Pumpkin Goodness!! - Hayley

Just wanted to quickly share a layout I did recently for an Inspired Blueprints sketch featuring some Purple Pumpkin goodies!



and a closer look



As you can see I have used one of the gorgeous silk flowers which I have put on top of a doily.....this is one of the doilies that I had cut the centre out of for another page, and didn't want it to go to waste.





and down in the right hand corner I have used this cute little mushroom button on top of a Prima flower.

I hope you grabbed yourself some goodies in the sale on Friday as these embellishments are awesome for every type of page!!

Happy scrapping....

Hayles xx

5 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

clever work Hayles....gee I love your work..so bright and clean!

Belinda said...

This is gorgeous Hayley. LOVE the way you cut the doily up!! Too clever.

Nati Tristan said...

That's so pretty! Happy Mother's Day!

Anne P said...

Just LOVELY Haley. Love the idea of cutting the centre's out and not wasting them.

Unknown said...

Oh this is super Hayles!! Love that idea and your layout is just GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing :))xx