Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Days...

...are being home alone and playing with my Purple Pumpkin embellishments!!

Happy Friday everyone!! Belinda here today with some layout shares for you. I always look forward to Fridays. I drop the kids off at school and deliver the school lunch orders to the bakery. While I am there I grab my favourite Friday indulgence...a London Bun. So I am sitting here on my own, typing this post and enjoying a hot coffee and my London Bun. YUMMO!!

Now that I have you drooling I better show you something pretty!! LOL

I created this first layout for the My Mind's Eye blog challenge...


The sweet apple button...


...and the spotty button...


...are just perfect for the bright and happy colours of the MME patterned papers.

This next layout was for the Handmade By Suzanne August Challenge...


...I seem to have a bit of a stockpile of Babooshka Buttons probably because I love them so...


...to make this one a bit of a feature on the page I have added it to the top of a layered doily stack surrounded by foliage, banners and toadstools.

Lastly, this layout is my very first as Design Team member over at The Color Room...


I love pink and green together and I knew that the Purple Pumpkin matching owl button...


...and tree button...


...would fit right in with this colour palette.

Well that's all from me. My coffee cup is empty and I'm off to play with some more PP goodies. I hope you have enjoyed these shares and feel inspired to play too.

Don't forget to get your entries linked up for the Aug Sketch Challenge!

Cheers
Belinda

3 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

such gorgeous LO's and the PP embellies fit wonderfully with both :)

Hayles said...

wow, wow and WOW!!! Love them all Belinda especially the Gorden Gnome layout....Fab inspiration!!!!!

bumblebee creations said...

very cute--all of them!!