Monday, October 17, 2011

Pretty Clusters by Sar

Pretty clusters come together SO easily when you're using Purple Pumpkin. Its hard not to go overboard...it would be so easy to just keep adding more and more to my cluster!

On this page I've used a gorgeous lace flower, a small crocheted doiley, a spotty button (of course!) and a super cute bird button. I've also used some twine on my tiny buttons, seperating it to only two strands.

Smile Like You Mean It


And a close up of my cluster...


I don't know about you but I have added MORE Purple Pumpkin to my stash with the new sale last Friday...think I'm going to need a bigger box to store it all in! I hope you managed to get some too before it all sold out!

See you again soon.

Cheers,
Sar

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your clusters look great Sara...love the tweety bird button.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Lovely cluster!!! I agree - it's hard to stop... LOL! :D

MiniOwner said...

Awww this is gorgeous!
Sue x