Saturday, October 22, 2011

Shares by Sara

I am sure that orders are starting to arrive in mailboxes from last week's sale. I hope that you enjoy playing with your new goodies.

Today I have 3 layouts to share with you that I completed during the week.

First up is for the October Sketch challenge. I have used a doilie in 2 places, vinyl star, tickets and a spotty button. You still have until October 31st to play along.
The next is a just because of my two boys. I have used a doilie, vinyl cog and some spotty buttons.
And my final layout for today is a sketch challenge from a store. The striped button was the final touch I put on this layout. And the twine is perfect for balloon string.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Sara

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Wow, all 3 are so great, awesome job!!!

Nay and Gilly said...

they all look fab Sara! Can see why you are DT!!
luv Renee