Saturday, November 19, 2011

Boat Watching - Sara

Good evening!

I have had a little bit of a slow scrappy week this week and I only have one lonely little layout to share with you.

I have used the new Authentique range called Gathering on my layout, so gorgeous. None of the buttons I had fitted with the layout, so I sprayed some mist onto this white and black spot button to change the colour to suit. I have also used a hessian lollipop. I cut the little black button off and layered my postage stamp and button on top.
Did you get some goodies in the sale last night? I am sure they will hit mailboxes over the next week or so.

2 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Spectacular Layout and I love how versatile the buttons are with being able to spritz a new color and make them look magical! Great distressing on your panels behind the photo, too.
:O)
Jessica

Belinda said...

Ooohh that misted button looks fabulous Sara. Gorgeous layout. :-)