Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend, I have been relaxing in the sun today after having such a busy week.
Today i would love to share with you a layout and a card I have created using some Purple Pumpkin Products.
First of all is this layout I have simply called 'Tractor', and again I have used the Kaiser Craft paper range Cock-a-doodle-doo its so cute!


 I'm not sure if you can see...but I have used some of the red/white bakers twine around the photos just to add some extra texture to the layout...


 On the top right hand side I have used some of the Vinyl Cogs I have gathered from different sets I have purchased from Purple Pumpkin. The go really well with the theme of the layout. I cut the larger tan coloured cog in half to create a balance in colours.
I use cogs often on my layouts, i have 2 boys and they are not that fussed on flowers, so the cogs help me fill the void :)

This is the card I created using just 1 Purple Pumpkin Item, Its so quick and easy to whip up a card with left over papers you have, and incorporating a simple button like i have makes the Button stand out so well.


...... and a close up of this gorgeous vintage girl button....



That's all from me today, hope you have a fantastic week...Also don't forget to enter our Purple Pumpkin Giveaway...the prizes are amazing...you've gotta be in it ti win it..Good Luck :)

Crece xxx

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Love this card ~ the button is just sooo gorgeous & is a great focal point for your creation:):)