Monday, December 19, 2011

December Hats by Sar

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! And feeling like it too....its manic in my house! Kids off school, hubby off work, last minute organising & menu planning happening, still more xmas parties this week...looking forward to Christmas day to relax (if you call making lunch for 19 relaxing?!).

Seeing as the silly season has well and truly struck, I thought I'd get my festive scrap on by working on a page of my neice Emma & I just before Christmas last year. I have based my page on Becci's December Sketch at Challenge Heaven and used the current Merry Savvy Traditional Kit available now at Scrapbook Savvy.

December Hats...


Closeup of my bow and the super cute little Purple Pumpkin owl button, with a little cabachon peeking out...


Closeup of a staple for me, the spotty button, as well as a Christmas button and another pretty cabachon...


Closeup of my flower banner, made using Prima flowers and Purple Pumpkin twine...


I can't wait to print some new photos to scrap THIS Christmas season...just finding the time to get to the shops, without it being all about those last minute gifts!

Merry Christmas to you all, I hope your week leading up to the big day is fabulous, stay safe with your friends & family...and enjoy every minute of it!!

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your layout is FABULOUS!

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Rebekkah said...

Sar

That is gorgeous !! Love it !!
I love everything about this, not to mention the pp cabachons, but the way the ribbon is laid out..love love love..
Thanks for playing along at Challenge Heaven :)
Rebekkahxxx