Sunday, December 4, 2011

Love the artist that's inside you...

We all have our own style with how we scrap. I struggle to put myself into a category at times because I don't believe I have just one style. I always get a feel with the papers I use.
Some could be bright and fun, others could be vintage looking, I just scrap how I feel is the easiest way to put it!
I know some people that create layouts and then judge themselves to other peoples work and then dislike what they have done, my message is to 'Love the artist that's inside you' its YOUR layout, YOUR memory, YOUR way!

Here is a layout I have created...its a pic of me - reminding myself to do exactly that... 'Love the artist that's inside you'

 I have used Kaiser Craft 'Madame Boutique 6.5x6.5 paper pad, Kraft paper, Kaiser craft lace, Purple Pumpkin Owl Button, Purple Pumpkin Brown Felt and lace Flower, Brown Bakers Twine and Green Tickets -also from Purple pumpkin.


A close up of the felt and lace flower, these are stunning flowers, and also come in a range of colours!

I have had this owl in my stash for a little while now and have been wanting to use it for ages, he is so cute!
I used the brown and white bakers twine as a bow on the tag.

Here is a close up of the green tickets i have used...I used them instead of matting my photo.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and I hope you have a wonderful week...

Crece xxx

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Crece this is gorgeous.
Great advice too.

Anne P said...

Oh so true, we all need to like what we make but also appreciate what others do. LOVE this LO you have here.