Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Xmas from Sar

Still well & truly in the Christmas spirit in my house, being on holidays from work and spending lots of time relaxing, eating, drinking, scrapping and playing with my kids & their new toys. Love it!

Here is a page I managed yesterday using the new Merry Savvy Traditional Kit from Scrapbook Savvy, combined with some awesome Purple Pumpkin buttons and twine which are always a great way to finish my page off.

Xmas Photos 2011...


And a closeup of my twine bow and spotty black & white button...


I hope your Xmas has been fabulous and you have an amazing New Year celebration coming up this weekend!! I look forward to sharing more Purple Pumpkin goodness with you in 2012.

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Great way of putting in more than one snap... I love your clean lines here.... & the bow is super cute:):)

Sar said...

Ooooh I forgot to say I totally scraplifted this from the current Scrapbook Trends mag!!! Great way to get the mojo flowing :)