Monday, December 12, 2011

Paint, twine & big buttons by Sar

Three ingredients for the perfect scrapbook page...

- Paint
- Twine
- and one big button!

Of course, you'll need to throw in some super cute photos and a bit of style...but with these three things included you can't go wrong.

I love that with paint will make the perfect background if I don't have the right paper....twine is the essential addition of interest to a page...and buttons, do I even have to explain?! There is the perfect Purple Pumpkin button for every layout you make!

Swing - a page of my little Bronte girl using the gorgeous October Afternoon Sidewalks range and of course, mixed with Purple Pumpkin goodness.


and a closeup of the big Purple Pumpkin owl button, isn't it divine!


Its so busy this time of year I'm finding it hard to get any scrapping in...hopefully soon I'll find a spare five minutes to get creative!!

No comments: