Monday, January 2, 2012

52 Week Layouts by Sar

I promised on my blog last week that I would be up to date on my 52 Weeks album by the end of 2011...

I NEARLY got there..missed it by that much! I have two layouts to go and I'm done...and I'm going to do my best to get these done today!

Here are the couple I did manage last week, the first on a scrap day with my gorgeous friend/workmate Carley & my bestie Alicia...and the other the same night when I was all enthused after the great day I'd had with the girls!

Week 46 - Weekend of Running Events
Me & my friends from the gym competing in not one but two running events back in November, both for charity, 10km the first day and 5km the next. Needless to say it was a BIG weekend for me exercise wise, but a weekend that I thoroughly enjoyed. I have used the November He's Savvy Kit for this one and thrown in a big red & white star Purple Pumpkin button in the bottom right corner.



Week 52 - The Photo
Myself & my gorgeous family on Christmas morning. This is a traditional photo that we take of ourselves every xmas morning and also on the morning of all the kid's birthdays. This year we NEARLY forgot the photo, and we even had to drag the bikes back upstairs to get them in the shot!


I have used the Sold Out Merry Savvy Brights Kit and mixed in some Purple Pumpkin embellishments, including a pink doiley & a bright pink & white spotty button.


The 52 Week Album is something I have now done two years in a row. I absolutely love looking back on my year from week to week, some weeks we had so much going on and some weeks it was hard to find something to scrap about...but all in all, the story is told and this is something my whole family can enjoy. You should give it a go for 2012, I guarantee you'll love it too!

Cheers,
Sar

No comments: