Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Dog Jester

WOW already into a new week of 2012...and so far so good, ive been able to stick to one of my goals for the year (not sure how long i will keep it up as I get bored real easy). One of my goals is to walk more, and its been great as my 2 boys are enjoying riding their bikes while i walk along behind them, and ive been able to meet new people in my area which is always a bonus.   Did you set any goals for 2012???

 My other goal has been to Journal more (or at least add more info to my layouts)
On my layout I want to share with you today I made my Title sort of my journaling...You will get it when you see (i hope)
I have used the sketch from the Show Us Your Stuff Blog



The Title is 'His Name Is Jester, But We Call Him Muffin Head'
He is 16 years old (human years) this year and thinks he is a puppy...

I have used some Basic Grey Papers along with cardstock, Martha Stewart punch, ribbon, Stamps and of course Purple Pumpkin


I used one of my dog buttons from the dog kit a couple of sales ago as well as a Hessian Lollipop around the heart I have stitched with white/brown bakers twine.

Enjoy your week xxx

No comments: