Saturday, April 14, 2012

Goodbye from Sara

Today marks my final post on the blog.

When Sam asked who would like to stay, even though I really wanted to, I knew in my heart that I hadn't been loving my scrapping as much and had been having some serious mojo withdrawals.

With that said, I seemed to have found a new lease this week and have 3 layouts to share with you.

Crazy Hair Day - loosely scraplifted from a recent Scrapbook Trends magazine. I had a lot of fun using my twine as a border on my sketch sample a few months ago, so thought I would use the same technique this time to create my circle.
 An XL monkey button
 A doilie, spotty button and you can see a peek of the twine circle there too.

Many Adventures. Based on a sketch from Page Drafts.
A cluster of vinyl cog, spotty button, XL star button and small doilie. I pulled apart the circle star brad embellishment and added the doilie as an extra layer.
Rusky. This is created from one of those moments I just wanted to play with paper.
 A doilie cut in half and a dog button.
I want to send a huge thanks to Sam for having me on the team for the past 6 months. It's been a blast.
I wish those members staying on and the new DT members all the best and can't wait to be inspired by their Purple Pumpkin creations.

If you would still like to keep up with my scrapping, please head on over and visit my blog.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sara these are beautiful - I really love your work! You will be greatly missed at Purple Pumpkin.

Lizzy Hill said...

These are really great LO's...that mojo's a weird thing, isn't it??? Hope you enjoy wherever your creative urges take you. I've loved checking out your work here at PP:):)