Sunday, April 15, 2012

Grumpy Bum - By Crece


I was needing a little inspiration so thought I would check out the challenge Sketch on Stuck?!
I had this photo of Fletchy from last year, he gets really grumpy sometimes when I want to take photos of him, I want photos that capture ever side of my boys and thought this one was perfect for his Scrapbook album (you cant ALWAYS scrap the perfect photos lol).

So this is what I came up with...

I used some of the current Bo Bunny papers from the 'On The Go' range. 

 here is a close up of the Purple Pumpkin Embellishments I have used.
Spotted green/white and denim lollipop flower, along with the orange fox button and some orange twine.

Here is a close up of the Blue Doily I used, I made the bottle cap embellishment myself.

Hope you have a great week
XXX

No comments: