Sunday, May 27, 2012

Student of the Week

Good morning everyone!

How are we all feeling after the sale?  I love the excitement of it all, seeing the new kits and buttons and snapping up some new goodies.  Now it's time to stalk the postie :)

I have a layout to share with you today featuring lots of yummy Purple Pumpkin details...

Close ups first as I know you all love them!

Spotty buttons here and there... these would be my most used Purple Pumpkin buttons, love them!

Twine and a Round cork and vinyl flower forms the base of my cluster.

Love the Purple pumpkin hearts and the felt clouds I picked up a while back. They team really well with a small button.  I was sure to also grab some of the new cloud buttons, were they not the cutest eva!!

And here is the full layout... so proud of my little miss, Student of the week in week 7 of her school year and it was for being a responsible and kind class member... she was so proud of herself too :)


Thanks for popping by, 
Gwen

2 comments:

stacey said...

Her smile says it all, this is such a beautiful page, i love the felt clouds,have to keep an eye out for those.

Sarah said...

ahh Gwen this is tooooo cute!! Look at that little face! Beautiful page :)