Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Everything...

Hi Everyone, 

Gwen here today for my turn to share :) and it's a rare layout of my hubby.  He is usually the one behind the camera so when we recently went on a mountain walk and I made a special effort to grab the camera and get a shot of him. 

Close ups first of all the Purple Pumpkin goodness...  I love the Denim flowers - they rough up so well and they are fab on boys and girls pages.


The check buttons go with everything - and I even had the brad to match!!


I've been doing this a bit with twine of late, just scrunching it up and shoving it under a paper layer - I like how it adds another layer.

and the full layout.. doesn't he look handsome :)


Thanks for popping by today... I have also put a little tutorial on my blog to share how I "rough" up the Purple Pumpkin flowers and get them all dimensional which I'd love for you to check out.

Gwen

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great page Gwen - I love your roughed up flowers! The colours are great too :)