Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What a Cutie!!

Where is this year going???

Todays post i am going to share a couple of challenge layouts.



This is the layout which i completed for STUCK
You will never be STUCK for sketches again and they are designed by Sara.Go check them out...



Doesn't my BIG spotty button stand out on my purple page!!!

My next layout is for Bird is the Word



All you have to do is include the word CHANGE in either your title or journaling.



I thought this cute little owl button was perfect for my cute little niece with her many changing faces...LOL

And lastly i completed a blind challenge last month over at Scrapmatts. This is what i designed based on the instructions.



I just loved the cute little girly button which i thought complimented my layout perfectly.





thanks for stopping by and i hope i have inspired you to scrap those cute layouts...



No comments: