Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Christmas in July

Hi everyone, Gwen here today with a Christmas in July share, can you believe July is nearly over already!!  Be sure to get your last minute entries into the sketch challenge, we so love seeing your Purple Pumpkin creations and there is nothing quite like the chance to grab some FREE Purple Pumpkin!

Now you will all know by now it is nothing for me to use one or two buttons on a page and today's share is no different - this one has a total of 5 buttons on it!


I've mixed the spotty buttons with a floral print and mixed and matched the white and red.


I've used them to complete my flower clusters and the heart button (below) I used to balance out the layout and feature near my title.


and  now you have seen all the yummy buttons, here is the full layout.  This one was taken a few Christmas's ago now, 2008.   I know, I'm a bit behind - I get nervous scrapping Christmas for some reason!!


Now onto those challenge entries everyone, lets see you all using those buttons in your stash!
Gwen

1 comment:

Debbie said...

OMG what a beautiful LO.
The big heart is lovely.
I have just used one of
the "Button's" I won from you on one of my cards today. I LOVE THEM.
Thank you. Debbiex