Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Owl Kit

Well hello there everyone... Gwen here on this chilly Gold Coast morning with a quick share.

You all will remember in January of 2011 Brisbane city, and much of Queensland for that matter, flooded.  So, earlier this year we decided to take a trip up to Brisbane to see how the city was recovering one year later.

Close ups first...

Just love the shade of Pink in this kit...

 
and how cute is that lil owl and the satin lollipop flower - yummo!!


I have used the fab Owl kit from the last sale, love love love the combo of the pink and green.  I teamed it with some warm browns and neutrals from my stash and I was done.  I love kits for this very reason!!



Thanks for popping by today - I hope you all get the chance to do something creative today!
Gwen

2 comments:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Beautiful arrangement of the yummy elements!!! I love this!!!!
xxx

Debbie said...

Can I say a BIG THANKYOU for the gorgeous "Scrapbook Embelishment" parcel that arrived for my winning May entry. It was so lovely. Thank you again. Debbiexx