Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Carry laughter with you - By Crece

Hello from me, Crece...today I would like to share a layout with you that I created the other day. I would also like to extend a warm welcome to the new Design Team members for Purple Pumpkin, I cant wait to read all about you in your introductions on the blog.

Now onto my layout...

It is titled 'Carry laughter with you wherever you go' It is a layout of my youngest son, Fletcher, dressed as a clown from a few years ago for a school event he had.
I have used a few Purple Pumpkin goodies that can be found on the online shop here.

 and now for some close ups...

I have used a few buttons in this little cluster... an extra large Dark Blue button, fluffy yellow button and a cool carebear bottle cap.  The bottle caps are so cute, and carebears come in all different colours so they can work well with most paper ranges.

I love the cute little cloud button, it comes in a cool pack with a cute little sheep too. I have also used some blue/white twine and crossed it over on the side paper I used.

Thanks for looking, don't forget to join in the fun with our Sketch challenge

XXX

4 comments:

Judith said...

Love the bright colours in this Crece. Very happy layout.

Maria said...

Cute layout!

Debbie said...

Such a fun and bright layout! Love the misting on the background and your cluster of Purple Pumpkin embellishments!

Ella Swan said...

What a cool layout Crece!! Thank you for the warm welcome too :)