Thursday, January 31, 2013

Boyz in class love me - by Vicky


"Boyz in class love me"

Now..the story.... One day, I took my dd to school and three boys, as soon as they saw her walking in, they run and hug her!!! hahaha it was SOOO cute!!! Thank God I had my photo camera in my pocket and captured the moment!!!

For this background, I have used a stencil, distress inks and gesso!!!

Something else I love to use in any color are skeleton leaves!!!
 They are discreet and yet so impressive and add texture!!


I love this adorable PP owl button!!! I have also used a fuscia flowery one in my cluster!



Here you can see a yellow dotty button and a ticket..


Thanks for looking!
Have fun
xxxx

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Vicky thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such lovely comments, I really appreciate them all.
I love the bright and happy feel to this layout and have to agree that children are so cute when they do impulsive things like hugging each other.

ioanna said...

Wow!!!! What a colorful layout !!!!!!love it !!!!