Friday, May 3, 2013

This Is My Happy Place - By Debbie

Hi everyone, Debbie here with you today to share a layout full of
Purple Pumpkin embellishments. 
 You'd never know it's Spring in my neck of the woods. 
It's been chilly and rainy here. 
 Usually this time of the year I would be busy outside working in my flower gardens.
Believe it or not, it is my happy place.  A lot of hard work goes into maintaining the flowers, but for me it's total joy!


Here I have used a white resin flower,  yellow fabric flower, a few pink rose wooden buttons,
some dark pink twine and a pink fabric button.


Here you can see a pink rose wooden button along with my favorite, a pink heart fabric button.

Here I have tucked a white ticket along with another pink rose wooden button.

I hope I have inspired you with my layout!
The May sketch reveal is up and you can check out what the DT has created using the sketch here.
I hope you enjoy the sketch I designed and join us this month!

Thanks for stopping by!
 . . . Debbie



2 comments:

Elaine coustley said...

Beautiful pink and lucious layout . I like to see flower photos and your flowers are so nice all blending beautifully in with your PP embellishments. x

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Wow!! This is amazing Debbie! So many details!! Love it!!xx