Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dance by Debbie Burns

Good morning everyone, Debbie here with you today to share a layout I created for a Page Maps Challenge.  I love working with a white background, but I have to admit it's hard to get a decent picture, especially since the last few days it has been cloudy and raining here.
I snagged the adorable pictures from my friend's FB page.  When I saw them I thought of the song by Lee Ann Womack, I Hope You Dance.  I printed out the lyrics of the song and included them on my layout.

Love adding clusters to my layouts. 
Here I have used a Purple Pumpkin white ticket and a rose fabric button along with a small green crochet doily.

A close up of the rose button and small green doily.



A quick tip for those who want to outline shapes and a punched border.   I used a Candy Pink Zig Writer,  pen (1.22 mm tip) and placed my pieces on a scrap paper and gently guided my pen along the outer edges to create the outlined effect.  I also used this technique on the Purple Pumpkin tickets.

I hope I have inspired you!
. . . Debbie

No comments: