Thursday, June 6, 2013

It Finally Arrived Layout by Karen Grose

Almost through another week.  Where is the time going?  Hi PP fans, Karen here and I hope you're all have a terrific week of craftiness.  Today I am sharing with you my latest PP creation, which was for the Scrapbook Savvy June challenge.


IT FINALLY ARRIVED



 I love how this LO turned out, and the PP embellies really "pop" on the page.  I've used a fabric heart button, small resin flower, some of the ruler washi tape and another fabric button  This time a corduroy button :)


Here is a close up of the fabric heart button




And the corduroy button, washi tape and resin flower



Hope I have inspired you in some way today.  Don't forget to join in our monthly sketch challenge and win some of these uber cool embellishments.  Have you seen the new rules this month??  You don't have to use PP embellies to win !!  How cool.  So don't delay, link your LO's up in the sidebar now and be in with a chance.  Have a great week and happy scrapping

No comments: