Saturday, July 6, 2013

Life Is A Journey Enjoy The Ride - by Debbie Burns

Hi everyone, Debbie here with you today to share my layout using the July sketch.
 I enjoy working with old photos and have used one of my grandparents.  
I did a lot of layering with paper strips and washi tape on my layout along with some misting, stamping and masking.  Love the "worn" look of the layout with the pops of red.

Here I've used a beige crochet doily and a car fabric button.

Here I used a round which you can purchase in the store here.

Here I have used some text washi tape from the store.

I hope I have inspired you to join us for the July sketch challenge.  You can find all of the details here.

. . . Debbie

2 comments:

Kerry said...

wow this is great!

Unknown said...

Your background and layering is fabulous. Love this LO