Saturday, July 27, 2013

Play by Debbie

Good morning everyone!  Debbie here today to share I layout I created using some Purple Pumpkin goodies!  
 I love working with old photos and have used one of my mom and her brother.  My mom is on the right of the picture and her brother is in the middle.  I'm not sure who the little girl is wearing the hat.

My signature cluster with lots of Purple Pumpkin embellishments!

Here I have used a brown spotty button, a beige resin flower and a felt spotty top flower.

And here and on various other parts of my layout I have used some text washi tape.

Don't forget there are still a couple of days left for our sketch challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie


1 comment:

Elaine coustley said...

Great layout, love the colour combination & the flower cluster.x