Sunday, February 9, 2014

Helloo...Hellooo

Today I would like to share a layout that I created for a Guest DT for Sketches with A Twist.
I was honoured to be asked and when I seen the sketch I just knew all the Purple Pumpkin embellishments that I wanted to use on my layout.
My daughter took the photos last year when I was in shock turning 40!!! I don't often do "pink" layouts....not bright enough for me!!1LOL


Here are a few close ups of the buttons. I love to wrap twine around them.


And the lollipop button has so many layers and is beautiful for layouts.


And of course, who could not put a spotty button on a layout....they are my fav!!


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you are looking for a challenge, why not have a look at this months Purple Pumpkin Sketch.

Catch you all later

xxxx

No comments: