Tuesday, March 25, 2014

hello...helloooo.....

Today I would like to share with you a couple of layouts I have completed for a few challenges.

The first layout is a layout for 123 Challenge.

COLOUR: PASTELS * WORD: DREAM * TECHNIQUE:FRAMES


This layout is so different to my scrapping style- so it was defiantly a challenge!!LOL
I used a some tickets and a spotty button which I cut in half instead of wasting 1 half under a photo.

Here are a few close ups:


My next layout is for Scrap the Girls

I haven't played along here for a while

BUT

who could resist doing a challenge with doileys and hearts !!!! I thought Purple Pumpkin doileys were perfect for this challenge.


I have used a spooty button again and a fabric button with icecreams which I thought went really well with the theme of my layout.

Here are a couple of close ups:


Well I can't believe its nearly April already!! This year is going very quickly.
Hope you have been inspired to scrap and I do hope you can join in with this months sketch designed by myself- there is still time to enter!!

Thanks for stopping by

Kylie
xxx

No comments: